Welcome to Stubbington Natural Health Clinic, from the Director, Caroline Herbert |
More information coming soon.
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is said to work with nature and your body in a very gentle and effective way to restore your body back to balance. It is thought to stimulate your body's own natural healing responses and is a non invasive and powerful way of restoring the body back to health.
Working with ailments from a simple bruise to deep long term illness. It is gentle enough to be used on mums to be, new born babies to the elderly and everyone in between.
Used worldwide for over two hundred years. Homeopathy has and continues to change people’s lives all over the world.
Here are just a few areas in which Homeopathy may be able to help:
Practitioners who offer this treatment include:
- Insomnia / Sleep Problems
- Menopause / PMT / Pregnancy / Hormonal Balance
- Problems Conceiving / Miscarriage
- Arthritis / Rheumatism
- Headaches / Migraines
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M E
- Acne / Eczema / Skin Eruptions / Psoriasis / Impetigo
- Teething Babies
- Influenza / Sore Throats / Bronchitis / Chest Infections
- Bereavement / Grief
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Constipation / Loose Stools
- Fears / Anxieties / Phobias
- Sports and General Injuries / Sprains / Dislocations / Whiplash
- Broken Bones
- Hay fever
- And much more……..
The practitioners offering this treatment: